Chula Vista Save with Solar Power
Everyone’s been raving about the potential savings of solar power, but not all solar power systems are created equal. For Chula Vista residents to realize their maximum savings potential, they need to choose the best solar company in Chula Vista – That’s where our team at Semper Solaris comes in.
With abundant sunshine and the Pacific Ocean in its backyard, San Diego County has always been an eco-friendly place, that’s why it’s one of the top U.S. cities for solar panel installations.
Going solar in San Diego is a common theme for America’s Finest City and its residents. The San Diego metropolitan area tops the list at #2 for Best City for Solar.
Here are some quick facts about San Diego Solar:
- San Diego has a 189 Megawatts (MW) solar capacity, right behind the #1 Best City for Solar, Los Angeles which claims 215 MW.
- San Diego has increased its solar capacity by about 40 MW every year since 2014.
- San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E) is developing solar farms.
- The San Diego Climate Action Plan (CAP) states that San Diego will be run on 100% percent renewable energy by 2035.
- San Diego County boasts an entire list of neighborhoods that are perfect for solar panel installations.
It’s a no-brainer:
- The best solar companies come from the best cities for solar. Solar panels are being installed all over San Diego County and Semper Solaris has performed countless solar installations from El Cajon to Oceanside and even all the way up to Carlsbad and Poway. Check out our solar San Diego Yelp reviews to get a glimpse of the work we’ve done for our San Diegan customers.
- Our goal is to have your San Diego County solar install run smoothly. We’ll answer any of your solar panels or renewable energy questions. As a local solar panel contractor, our team can answer any San Diego County specific questions regarding solar rebates, SDG&E rates, and solar permits. We’re proud to take part in making San Diego a 100% renewable energy city by 2035.
Stay Solar, Chula Vista
The Best Solar Companies Come From the Best Cities for Solar
Your local Semper Solaris technicians aren’t just solar tech geeks – they’re also experts regarding San Diego County solar regulations.
What out-of-town solar company is going to know your exact neighborhood’s HOA regulations? They probably won’t even know whether your home is eligible for a solar permit! (That’s a recipe for disaster). Our team at Semper Solaris knows the ins-and-outs of San Diego County’s solar regulations and building codes so you can rest assured we’re getting the job done right. Check out the links below for some quick resources on San Diego County solar permits.
San Diego Gas and Electric (SDG&E) is the sole electric provider for San Diego County. SDG&E’s rates and solar policies are independent from other California electric companies, creating a unique situation for San Diego County residents who are considering going solar.
Go Solar, Chula Vista
As a local, you’ve probably noticed your electric bills go up in the past few years. SDGE is requesting another set of big rate increases starting in 2019. How big are these increases? Well, the breakdown is astonishing: 11% in 2019, 6.9% in 2020, 5.1% in 2021 and 4.9% in 2022. That’s a 28% total increase for electric bills over a four-year span. The time is now more than ever to switch to solar power and free yourself from constant rate increases from electrical companies.
Find yourself a solar contractor that knows how to work with SDG&E. By choosing Semper Solaris, you’re not just lowering your SDGE bill, you’re maximizing your San Diego County solar panel investment.
As the leading San Diego County solar expert, Semper Solaris has undergone hundreds of solar projects specifically related to connecting to the SDGE electrical grid. We’ll work with you to maximize your money-saving potential and walk you through any energy rebates that you qualify for.
Chula Vista Residents Can Make Money With Solar
If you’re considering renewable energy for your home, you’ll be happy to know that solar panels can generate income.
SDGE offers a Net Energy Metering (NEM) program which allows you to sell any solar energy you don’t use back to the grid. There are only two main factors that determine your NEM eligibility with SDGE:
- Your electrical generation system must be renewable (i.e solar panels)
Your system must be compliant with SDGE rules and regulations (with Semper Solaris, we’ll make sure your solar energy system is compliant).
Not all San Diego County solar companies are created equal. At Semper Solaris, we take pride in our American heritage, our American economy, and of course, our American military.
With Naval Base San Diego serving as the home port of one of the largest US Navy fleets, the Pacific Fleet, it’s no wonder why San Diego and the surrounding areas are home to a large population of US veterans and active-duty military personnel.
As a veteran-owned and staffed company, Semper Solaris works to make San Diego the solar capital of the world by upholding the values of our service members.
Semper Solaris and the Freedom to Choose
Semper Solaris partners with the finest American Made solar panel manufacturers. They are the industry leaders, developing record-breaking technology every day. Our American Made solar panels are the most efficient solar panels in the world. The solid copper backing stands up to damage and corrosion. And, the thick cell connectors are strong enough to expand and contract with daily temperature changes. Plus, our solar panels come with an industry-leading 25-year warranty. Ask for American Made solar panels and support our American economy.
Solar Providers in Chula Vista
Even with so much solar installed, there is always room for more. Our team of solar contractors is based in San Diego and we specialize in local San Diego County solar installations. If you’re interested in exploring the benefits of rooftop solar panels, give Semper Solaris a call. Our local San Diego team will be ready to send over a representative to guide you through the solar process and answer any questions you may have.