Who is Silfab Solar?
Silfab Solar offers commercial and residential solar solutions to deliver power, efficiency, and reliability. Their approach to manufacturing has led to the lowest defect rate in the industry. An investment in Silfab modules is not just an investment in quality North American-made modules, but quality customer service and a great purchasing experience.
Why choose Siflab Solar?
With over 35 years of experience, Silfab’s mission is to reduce carbon emissions by improving access to clean energy. They are committed to providing flexibility, stability, and customer satisfaction with their high-quality low-defect products.
Silfab works closely with other companies to research and develop beneficial products for both companies. Boasting a combined square footage of 158,000 square feet between their facilities in Toronto, Canada, and Bellingham, Washington, they are able to produce Buy American approved PV modules. These modules and designed specifically for the North American market.
Silfab’s entire process is completely automated, people are only required for development and quality control. They boast the lowest defect rate in the industry because of automated soldering, cell alignment, cell sorting, and glass washing. This process produces high-quality mono crystalline modules and bifacial modules.
Monocrystalline Solar Modules
- Accommodating of low load-bearing structures up to 5400Pa
- Designed and manufactured to meet Buy American Act Compliance
- Advanced technology and material selection make it PID resistant
- Optimized for Commercial and Residential projects where 100% maximum power density is preferred
- Multilayer polyester-based back sheet
- 3.2mm high transmittance glass, tempered with antireflective coating
- 12 year module product workmanship warranty
- 30 year linear power performance guarantee
Bifacial Solar Modules
- 85% of bifaciality factor using an N-type cell, compared to the ≈50% bifaciality factor of a P-type cell
- 350 Wp equal to 439.3 Epe (Watt peak equivalent) with 30% bifacial gain
- Designed for high voltage systems of up to 1000 V. 1500 V quoted upon request
- Rear face contribution up to +30%
- Bankable 30 year performance warranty due to 100% EL testing