Murrieta Roofing Done Right
Semper Solaris is Murrieta’s Roofing Company of Choice.
If you’re looking for a roofing company in Murrieta, you’re in luck. We’re an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor. We’re proud to serve many cities in the Inland Empire, such as Temecula.
No, that isn’t just a fancy title we like to throw around to attract customers. Owens Corning is one of the top roofing materials manufacturers in the world. Earning a Platinum Preferred Contractor title from them means they trust us to get the job done right – every single time.
Common Roofing Considerations
If you are in the market for a new roof, you’ll need to consider the following:
- Age of Your Roof: If your roof was installed to manufacturer’s specifications and maintained properly, your roof will have a 20 – 30-year lifespan.
- Is Your Existing Roof in Poor Condition: If the existing roof is in really poor shape, such as tabs being severely curled, granule loss, or bald areas, then complete tear off and replacement should be considered.
- Multiple layers: If your roof has more than one layer of roofing, the roof should be torn off. In most cases, this is a code requirement since codes rarely permit more than two layers of roofing. Our expert team of roofers provides the highest-quality customer service, making your roof replacement project as easy as possible.
- Leaks: If you have multiple leaks, in the same or different areas, it is time to have your roof thoroughly evaluated. Leaks may also show up in the form of dry rot on the fascia which is caused by water traveling under the roofing material and exiting at the fascia.
- Bad Decking: Spongy areas and sagging areas between the rafters or trusses are usually good indicators of damaged or deteriorated wood. If there is any suspicion of bad decking, a full tear off should be considered.
Choose Semper Solaris for Your Murrieta Roofing Project
Did you know that replacing your roof can actually help boost the energy efficiency of your home, helping to cut back on utility expenses? It’s true! With an average of more than 250 sunny days a year and temperatures above 80 four months a year in Murrieta the savings on your electric bill from air conditioning alone makes it worthwhile! Getting a roof replaced also means you can set your home up for even more energy efficiency by adding solar panels. The best roof for solar panels is a new one. Semper Solaris’ mission is to help our customers take back control of their utility bills after all! So what makes us the right choice for your roof replacement? We are proud to be an Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor. What does that mean for our customers? You can be confident knowing we are considered a top tier contractor and maintenance company.
More than that, we use top quality materials from trusted and respected manufacturers of roof replacement products, such as Owens Corning. Owens Corning® Roofing offers one of the best warranties in the industry. This includes water barrier products, like the Weather Lock from Owens Corning, which works to safeguard your home from the elements.
The best way to maximize the value of your home is to combine your roofing and solar project in one!
So, if you’re a Murrieta resident looking to increase the value of your home by replacing the shield of your house, book your appointment with Semper Solaris today!