With the rising costs of energy, many homeowners are considering switching from traditionally supplied electricity to solar energy, and your neighbors in Rancho Cordova are no different. California is regarded as a solar leader in the nation! Not only is solar a significant investment that pays for itself within an average of 5-8 years depending on the size of the system installed, but it is also a clean, green, and renewable energy source. Many solar panel owners have reported that they can even make money off of the excess energy their panels produce.
Is Rancho Cordova a solar-panel friendly city? Will my panels provide enough power for my home?
With an average of 265 sunny days a year, Rancho Cordova is a great place to use solar energy. Our summers are hot, and installing a solar system can save you money on your air conditioning bill. Imagine powering you’re A/C all summer long with your solar panels. You can run you’re A/C without worrying about the cost, which can give you peace of mind to enjoy your home even in the hottest summer months. Even on cloudy and rainy days, your panels will still produce some power for you.
Curious about how you can make money with your solar panels?
PG&E offers what is called “Net Energy Metering” or NEM. What this means is when your panels are producing more power than your household is using, that energy will be returned to the grid, and your account will be credited for it. If you have a positive balance at the end of the year, PG&E will pay you the balance. You can control your usage daily to maximize this benefit by powering down electronics and turning off lights you aren’t using.
Find Semper Solaris in Your Community:
San Diego Solar, Roofing, Heating & AC Company
964 Fifth Ave #510,
San Diego, CA 92101
Why should you go solar in Rancho Cordova?
- California wants to be using at least 60% renewable energy by 2030, and you can be a part of helping our great state reach this goal.
- Right now is the time to install solar. Federal incentives are set to disappear in just a few short years, so don’t miss out on them! See when the federal solar incentives are gone for good.
- Within the last ten years, not only has the technology improved but also the cost of installing solar panels has dropped a whopping 70%! Here is more information on California Solar costs.
- With the steadily rising cost of electricity from power companies, solar is a brilliant investment. You can decrease or eliminate your electric bill.
- Semper Solaris offers solar panels from some of the top companies in the United States. With the help of one of our experts, we will help you choose the best panels for your home. Here is a list of the panels we have available from the top makers. All of our solar panels have excellent warranties that protect you.
- Solar energy is one of the cleanest ways to provide you energy today. They do not pollute the environment and provide clean, sustainable, and infinitely renewable energy for your home.
- Your solar panels can give you the peace of mind of being in control of your power production. If you are interested in battery storage, we can help with that, too.
- Solar panels increase the value of your home when you choose to sell.
Why should you choose Semper Solaris for your solar needs?
We are a locally owned and operated company. Our employees are local, so we understand the unique needs of Rancho Cordova customers. We strive to provide excellent service from the first phone call to the last day of installation and beyond. You can count on us every step of the way to provide top quality staff, materials, and customer support. Our reputation speaks for itself!
Give us a call today, and one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members will set up an appointment to have a solar contractor evaluate your home’s solar capacity and discuss your options with you. If your home needs a new roof before installing solar panels, we can help you with that, too.