Semper Solaris: Next Step – PASSED INSPECTION!
Here is what to expect next:
- Congratulations, your solar installation has passed final inspection from your local building department.
- Now that this is complete, we just need your local utility to issue PTO (permission to operate).
- Permission to operate is usually granted within 1-4 weeks. However, on some occasions and with certain utilities this process can be greatly extended to months. We will keep you informed.
- There is usually nothing for you to submit to the local utility. Semper Solaris has already sent them all the necessary documentation. If something comes up, we’ll let you know.
- Please note, that your system must remain off until PTO is granted.
Questions or Comments?
If you have any questions please feel free to call us at