Next Step – PASSED INSPECTION!
Here is what to expect next:
- Congratulations, your solar installation has passed final inspection from your local building department.
- Now that this is complete, we just need your local utility to issue PTO (permission to operate).
- Depending on who your local utility is, this can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months.
- There is nothing for you to submit to the local utility. Semper Solaris has already sent them all the necessary documentation.
- Please note, that your system must remain off until PTO is granted.